Book Pathology of Small Mammal Pets is available to download free in pdf format.
|Name:||Pathology of Small Mammal Pets|
|Categories:||Pathology,Small Animal,Veterinary Books|
About Pathology of Small Mammal Pets
Pathology of Small Mammal Pets presents a ready reference for veterinarians, veterinary pathologists, and technicians who work with small mammal companion animals.
- Provides up-to-date, practical information on common disease conditions in small mammal companion animals
- Offers chapters logically organized by species, with comprehensive information on diagnosing diseases in each species
- Takes a practical, system-based approach to individual disease conditions
- Covers clinical signs, laboratory diagnostics, gross pathology, histopathology, and differential diagnoses in detail
- Includes relevant information for conventional breeding operations and breeding facilities, with strategies for disease management in herds and colonies
- Features information on normal anatomy in included species to assist in recognizing pathology